Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wrong Signals!!!

I did a heavy workout yesterday and then sat for long in the steam chamber & the water in the shower was also hot.

Being summers I was only in my shorts once I reached home. Went to the kitchen and all of a sudden mom noticed something and this is the conversation we had.

Mom : What's there on your back?

Me : What?

Mom : Red marks!

Me : Where? Like what?

Mom: Like scratch marks!!

I could detect her tone turning slightly accusing. I looked at her and said "Must be the hot shower"

Thought for a second of telling her that a virgin can't have scratch marks from a coital experience she suspected but then I thought why not allow her thoughts also to drift. It'll be fun to know what she would think of her son.

And then on second thought I realised that its good that I'm not married. Had that been my wife then it would have been hell in the house.

So much for reading wrong signals.

3 comments:

Shreyasi Deb said...

ah...wives...I leave it at that :-)
But am sure a husband wouldn't react in any other way either!

DreamCatcher said...

caught 'red handed' were you??? hahaha...yeah wrong signal indeed!

Shubhojit said...

Shreyasi - Well can't really say how a husband would react. Never faced the situation u see :)

DC - Yep! i enjoyed it! Lol!

Google Talk

delicious link