Monday, May 21, 2007

Time Flies!!!

Without realising it, I completed 2 years with the organisation on May 16. A mail in the morning from the Global Risk Head & President brought me to the realisation. Phew! Time is deceptive. On some occasions it takes ages for a moment to pass while on others it just flies by. This is what my big bosses wrote to me -

"Congratulations on completing 2 years with FT. All the best. You have been doing a splendid job with us - thanks for all the good work. What else should we be doing to ensure you retire from here?"

Retire from here!!! Too optimistic boss. But let me list out a few things which may lure me -

1. Stock Otptions - $10 millions
2. How about a Rolls? A Lamborghini or BMW will also do?
3. A holiday house in Bahamas or Geneva. Even Mauritius will do.
4. A 10 bedroom sea-facing apartment at Juhu.
5. Atleast a million dollars in bonuses every year.
6. Another million a year in salary.
6. Five premium club memberships.
7. A week's paid holiday every six months to any detination worldwide.

I think I'll stop at it now. The list will become too long. These are just some of the things which will ensure that I retire from here :)

4 comments:

Shreyasi Deb said...

yeah right....you will be given all of that and more!
I must appreciate the insight of your business management and the people process orientation in your organisation

DreamCatcher said...

hahahaha...good one! ur list reminded me of the UTI mutual advt. on TV....the boss gives him a long vacation in 'switzerland', the 'big car' keys comes to him etc etc. Congatulations!

Shubhojit said...

Shreyasi - Wish your words come true :)Ha! Every organisation other than your own looks more lucrative :)

DC - I hope you are actually wishing all these for me from your heart. Bcos if you are, then you never know, u may get the car ride too. :D

DreamCatcher said...

thanks....now i really wish you do :)

Google Talk

delicious link