Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Say "I love you" now !!!

I was watching Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna on VCD. Not that its a gr8 movie and thats the reason I haven't finished watching it. But there was a scene which actually caught my attention. Amitabh throws a party with 60's theme where there's lots of dance and music. At the end of the party he makes a speech. What he said moved me. "If you love someone don't wait to tell that person. Don't think that you have enough time for that 'cos you never know that by the time you realise it, it may already be too late. And then you will regret that forever. Don't let that happen to you. Because time is now. So go and tell the people in your lives that you love them"

Thats what I'm gonna do now. Tell my mom that I love her so much and will continue loving her forever. And tell that one person whom I dream of , that I love her. But how do I tell her. She's not talking to me. She's actually got incommunicado to me. But still I will tell her. And wait for her as I have been always.

1 comment:

Shreyasi Deb said...

I love this post of yours. Such a bright change from the previous one!I agree in toto to what AB's character said and yes you should communicate whichever way you can.
Once more, till there is life let there be love (I don't mind even if you hate me for this one)

Google Talk

delicious link